Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby beds and jam sessions

Ben has recently started learning kids' songs on his guitar to play and sing for Julie. And she has gotten in on the act with the little ukulele that Ben got on one of our trips to Hawaii a few years ago. And it's the perfect size for her. She loves these jam sessions with her da-da.




When we came home from visiting my family we brought back with us a baby doll bed that I played with as a child, given to me by my Grandma, and now Julie will have it to play with. Julie has played with it quite a bit in the last week, although I'm not sure if she knows it's for her baby doll. She will play with her doll in it if I put the doll in it for her, but she quickly takes the doll out to get in herself. Either way, she's enjoying the baby bed. : )


No comments: