Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My sweet girl

Here's a few pictures from the last couple of weeks around the house.

In this picture Julie and I are wearing matching aprons that my mom gave to us. I keep them hanging in the kitchen and Julie will tug on mine saying "mama, mama!" and when I put it on she pats her belly, wanting to wear hers too.



Julie is such a girlie girl. She carries this basket around the house like a purse. On this particular day, she combined the sunglasses with her "purse", bracelet, and, although not in this picture, her cell phone. She walked around the living room saying "Bye!" and waving back to me. Once she walked to the door, turned around, said bye and then added "keys?". When did she become 16 years old all of a sudden??



She has recently decided that one paci is just not enough. If she can get her hands on two at a time, she wants to have both in her mouth at the same time. Boy are we in trouble when we decide to break her of her "be-be" habit.

No comments: