Friday, August 8, 2008

Weekend in Benton

Ben had an AIGA leadership retreat last weekend in Heber Springs, AR so Julie and I headed to Benton to visit my family for the weekend. My aunt and uncle came up to visit from TX for the weekend too so it was an extra special visit. Julie and I went to the Discovery Museum in downtown Little Rock with my sister and brother-in-law on Friday afternoon and had a lot of fun. A good friend of mine from high school, Jennifer, works there and I got to see her and catch up a bit while Julie played with Aunt Robin and Uncle Chris. It was so good to see her again and I really hope to get together with her and her husband again soon. While we were in town we got to go to one of April and Robin's softball games but we didn't stay long at all because it was so hot out. Julie did get to play on the playground at the park while we were there though and we almost couldn't get her off of it to leave. We went to the Clinton Library on Saturday afternoon and out to eat that night. Ben came to pick us up Sunday morning and Julie was so happy to see her daddy again. We headed back to Memphis Sunday afternoon. This week has been a bit slower, but Julie needed the rest after her super fun week with both sets of grandparents.







1 comment:

Jennifer Jeffries Forrest said...

Cool, I made the blog! Very cute pictures. Sounds like you had a good time that weekend and it was great to see you at the Museum.