Sunday, July 29, 2007

Two weeks with Grama J

Right after we got back into town after my sisters wedding, I had to return to work for my last two weeks at St. Jude. We were blessed to have Ben's mom come and stay with us those two weeks to care for Julie in our home while I was at work. I don't know which one had the better time!! We were so happy to have her here with us and I know that it was a very special time for both Julie and her Grama J. We couldn't have done it without her and she really helped my last two weeks at work go by with much less stress than if I would have had to take Julie somewhere else during the day. We are very thankful that she came to help out!!

Hanging out on the front porch, enjoying the Memphis summertime.

At the Redbirds game, Julie's first baseball game!

Relaxing, reading a book together.

Thanks Grama J!!

No comments: