Friday, July 27, 2007

Stay at Home Mom at Last!


Hello friends and family!!
I've finally joined the blogging world so that I can keep up with all my friends and family from home. I just finished my first week as a full time stay at home mommy! After working full time for 6 1/2 years at St. Jude I have quit my position there to begin the even harder yet much more rewarding job of stay-at-home mommyhood. I am really really excited about it and very thankful that Ben has worked so hard for this to be an opportunity for me. So, mommy friends of mine, if you have any advice about the transition of going from the workplace to staying at home full time, send it my way! So far, Julie and I are having a blast and enjoying the days together. And the cats are enjoying me being at home all day as well. : )

7 comments:

hockeygirl said...

Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog now!

CM said...

Welcome to the blog world! I'm so happy to you get to be at home with baby Julie! My advice for stay at home mommyhood - get out of the house at least once a day, and beyond that, enjoy all of the precious time you get to spend with her...she'll grow so fast!

Jessica said...

Ahh! You daughter is gorgeous!! I'm so glad you still have my email! Yay!! Sorry for all the exclamation points, I'm just happy to hear from you. :)
Love, Jessica

Jessica said...

Christie, I'm so happy to see everyone!!!!!! I have a blog, too, but it's on LiveJournal so you'd have to get your own account (it's free, though) and then look me up! At livejournal.com we're lindsleykids I'm out of town now but as soon as I get home I'm going to read about all my ole sweet Harding girls. Yay! I feel like I'm having my own little reunion here; I've been so out of touch with everyone. More later...
Love, Jessica :)

Monica said...

Welcome to the blogging world Christie! We're excited to hear all about the world of you & Julie:) Could she BE any cuter?!

{Relax with Wax} BY Tiffnie said...

Hello From Florida ! You really do have the Best Job in the World ! We can't wait to see Julie sometime ~~ Tell everyone hello for us ~~ Love Tiffnie Andrew & Summer

Courtney said...

I love that you get to stay home with her! She is beautiful!

It just gets better from here!

Love and miss ya!