Thursday, September 13, 2007

New toy


We were given this Baby Einstein play center from some very generous friends at my shower at St. Jude back in March. Julie is now big enough to be able to play in it and she loves it!! Every time I put her in it she smiles so big and laughs and jumps up and down and just has a ball. And just today, she played so much in it she wore herself out. I was sitting on the couch and noticed that I didn't hear anymore noise from her and she was sitting in it rubbing her eye with one hand and hanging on to the dragon puppet with the other. Sweet girl was so sleepy, but just couldn't stop playing!!

1 comment:

CM said...

She is precious!

Taylor has the same toy - when my sister Katy was here she named it his "whirly-gig", and the name stuck, so we have a whirly-gig at our house instead of exercauser. :)